25.6.10

Vendredi en couleur

TGIF, it's time for my second Vendredi en couleur, and this week I chose light pink (or as my mom put it: ballet pink). I discovered my love for this shade of pink this winter when my mom bought me a warm, comfy light pink scarf from Mango. I continued my search for clothing in this color, finding a pretty pink short sleeved sheath from Zara. To my delight, once stores in Paris started to stock spring items, the color was everywhere. I guess you could say I was tickled pink ;)

Pink Lemonade: one of the best things of summer
everything tastes better when it's pink!
Blogger Gillo Filippa wearing gorgeous feathers
These shoes are fabulous but I don't know the designer. Does anyone know?
My pink Zara dress; Check out more styles on my lookbook

xx, Q.

[credit: weheartit]

1 comment:

merci pour vos commentaires. bisous, Q.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails