9.9.11

Vendredi en couleur: la rentrée

Coucou !
As of Saturday, I officially moved back to Paris, setting up shop in the 15th arrondissement. To celebrate my return to blogging and France, I decided to take it slow and rekindle my dear Vendredi en couleur. This week I chose camo... wait what? Yes, that's right, CAMOUFLAGE. But, before I continue, let me first explain that I'm not speaking about any old camo. The soldier and hunter basic needs to be included in your wardrobe with caution - a litte bit goes a long way. If worn correctly, camouflage, instead of blending you into your surroundings, will make you pop-out, creating the perfect army inspired ensemble for fall.

The pants that inspired this post. 
Paige Denim Exclusive Verdugo Jegging in Tanzania.
I bought these this summer and am so excited to wear them this fall.
Similarly to the picture, I pair the pant with my 
Black Wedge Sandidge Booties from Aldo - a gift from a very nice someone
Michael Kors SS 2006 Ready-to-Wear
Not camo but plays nicely with the army inspired theme.
Blogger Disarming Darling in a vintage camo shirt... I love this outfit! 
Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2011 Couture
Blogger The Blonde Salad sporting Zara Militar Jeans in Paris.

See some more interesting camouflage in Chinese photographer Liu Bolin's work, where he paints himself to blend into different backgrounds. Really interesting art.

Have you gone camo? Let me know how you intend to wear this trend.

Merci to those who continue to read and support Quinntessential Style even though I fell off the blog train this past year. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci pour vos commentaires. bisous, Q.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails